Green Apple Boozy Treats
This perfect little recipe will be fun to make and have your guests asking for more!
You will need:
- Measuring cup & spoons
- Sauce pan
- Mold of choice
- 1/3 Cups of water
- 1/2 Tsp of Agar
- 1/3 Cups of sugar
- 1/3 Cups of Tito's (Your choice of alcohol)
- 1/4 Tsp Green Apple Flavoring 2x (PG)
- 1-2 drops of Green Food coloring
- In a small sauce pan combine 1/3 cups of water, 1/3 cups of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of Agar Powder in low heat. Whisk until it dissolves.
- While you're waiting for the ingredients to simmer, in a separate measuring cup combine 1/3 cups of Tito's with 1/4 Tsp Green Apple Flavoring 2x and your 1-2 drops of green food coloring.
- Continue stirring the ingredients in the sauce pan, once your Agar starts to bubble take off heat.
- Combine alcohol mixture with your agar, whisk throughly.
- Pour mixture into your mold of choice.
- Leave out for 5-10 minutes or until set.
- Enjoy and eat responsibly!