Carrot Cake Easter Eggs w/ Chocolate Nest
Carrot Cake flavored rice krispy treats? Yes please! This is an egg-citing DIY & just in time for Easter!
- Easter eggs
- Microwave safe bowl
- Measuring spoons
- cupcake pan
- sauce pan (double boiler optional)
- 4 large Marshmallows
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 3/4 cups of crispy rice
- 15-20 drops of Carrot Cake Flavoring (Pg)
- 3/4 tsp coconut oil
- 3/4 cup of Chocolate Melting Wafers
- 1 cup crispy noodles
- In a microwave safe bowl add 4 large Marshmallows, 2tsp butter, heat in microwave for 30 seconds.
- With a fork, Stir ingredients and add 15-20 drops of Carrot Cake Flavoring.
- Mix in 2 3/4 cups of crispy rice.
- Spray your Easter eggs with coconut oil and fill them with your Crispy Rice. Let set.
- Melt 3/4 cups of Chocolate Melting Wafers over double boiler. Continue stirring in medium heat.
- Spray cupcake pan with coconut oil.
- Once chocolate has melted, combine 1 cup of crispy noodles, stir until fully coated.
- Fill cupcake pan with noodles. Put in the fridge for 5-10 minutes or until set.
- Take your Crispy Rice Eggs out of the Easter eggs and place on top of your Chocolate nests. Decorate as desired.
- Enjoy! Happy Easter!