Make Your Own Sodas With Your Favorite Flavors
Soda is tasty and refreshing. However, some sodas are overly sweet or lack in the “unique flavor” department. Fortunately, you can make your own sodas with your favorite flavors that taste amazing! Keep reading to learn how to make your own soda today!
Easy Way To Make Your Own Soda
When you want a refreshing soda, you want it now. Fortunately, there’s an easy way to make your own soda that tastes great! All you need is club soda, simple syrup, beverage flavoring, and fresh fruit. In a glass, fill ¾ of it with club soda, then stir in one teaspoon of simple syrup. Now, place three drops of flavor concentrates for beverages into the cup and finish it with fresh fruit slices (ex: berries, grapefruit, orange, etc.). The fresh fruit will act as an additional sweetener and enhance the natural flavor of the soda.
Soda Making Tips
Whether you’re following our soda-making technique or one of your own, here are some soda making tips:
- If your soda is too sweet, add seltzer water to cut the sweetness. Tap or purified water can water down your drink.
- If you don’t want fresh fruit slices or herbs in your soda, strain your drink before serving it!
- Experiment with traditional and non-traditional sweeteners. Though cane sugar and simple syrup can sweeten soda, maple syrup and honey add more complexity!
- You can add food coloring to your soda to give it a specific “look.”
- Store your soda in airtight bottles. When soda sits out, it becomes flat. Combat this by placing them in bottles with screw-top lids.
Flavor Combinations To Try
One of the best things about soda-making is that you can try different flavor combinations! You can use an assortment of fruits, herbs, and flavor concentrates to create a unique soda flavor. If you’re looking for some interesting choices, check out these unique flavor combinations:
- Tropical Splash Flavoring + grapefruit slices + orange slices
- Strawberry Lemonade Flavoring + mint leaves + fresh strawberry slices
- Cherry Cola Flavoring + fresh cherries + slice of lime
- Tiger’s Blood Flavoring + pineapple slices + peach slice
After learning how to make your own sodas with your favorite flavors, we hope you create delicious drinks! If you’re interested in enhancing your soda creations with beverage flavorings, browse through Get Suckered’s website. With our many flavor options, your drinks will taste delicious.